Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Talking Tough with Turquoise (or Muave)
- I'm a Prick - How Did That Happen?
- Selena Gomez, Narcissism and the Cache of Life Stories
- Painful Thoughts of a Monday: Fractals and the Limitless Wonder of it All
- I Should Have Given It to Her
- In the Digital Playground with Tom Campbell
- A Few Words About "Nothing"
- Why Does the Antelope Do that?
- Reflections on Peru
Lunatic Tagsadvice After Delphi ai apple ash wednesday author beatles Bob Dylan brain canon change coffee consciousness creativity death deep thoughts delusions dreams dslr earth english existence facebook fortune 100 friends functional george ghosts god google HDR ideas ipad iphone ipod IT itouch japan jesus justin bieber love lunatic lyrics meta physics mind mind garden mini moo mumford and sons music napoleon novel oakenbras people peru philosophy photography physics poetry professional red hot chili peppers relationships remembrance sad satan singularity software sunset technology time truth twitter vernor vinge writer writing yorick von fortinbras
YvF – The Functional Lunatic
Tag Archives: professional
My company’s IT group spends more time trying to get out of its own way. It makes me wonder how many other large companies are in the same boat. Is it a function of size, of the industry I’m in…of … Continue reading
I just realized why I’m so unhappy at work. I’ve been working on IT solutions for the past 4 years that are “foundational” meaning nothing innovative, nothing groundbreaking – just projects that have the purpose of being a backbone for … Continue reading